We envision a nation in which dance is a respected and integral part of life for all, and where the dance profession actively and collectively contributes to education and participation in dance.
Co-Chair – Debbie Werbrouck
Co-Chair – Rosemary Demott
Secretary – Patricia Cohen
Treasurer – Helene Scheff
Scholarship Chair – Shayna Crews
Past Co-Chair – Rhee Gold
|Applicants must be a member of one of the following UNITY organizations:
|Associated Dance Teachers of New Jersey, Chicago National Association of Dance Masters, Dance Masters of New England, Dance Masters of Wisconsin, DanceMedia,
Dance Teachers' Club of Boston, Florida Dance Masters, More Than Just Great Dancing, National Dance Education Organization, New York State Dance Education Association, National Registry of Dance Educators, Rhode Island Dance Alliance, Southern Association of Dance Masters and Tennessee Association of Dance.
It is our pleasure to invite you to Annual UNITY Meeting where we will come together to be a unified voice promoting excellence in dance education across all sectors. Your voice and input will help make statements that speak for all who stand for the betterment of our field. Membership in UNITY is not required to attend the meeting or be part of the discussion.
NEXT MEETING – SAVE THE DATE!
January 23 & 24, 2016
Gibney Dance Center
280 Broadway | New York, NY 10003
Information and registration Patricia Cohen, UNITY Secretary
firstname.lastname@example.org | 914.332.9566
Unity is please to announce the following 2015 Scholarship and Grant Recipients:
- Jennifer Wolfe from Chicago National Association of Dance won the 500.00 scholarship sponsored by Unity
- Shawn Terenzi from Dance Masters of New England won the 500.00 scholarship sponsored by Cici Costumes.
- Darcy Fagerwold from More than Just Great Dancing won the 500.00 scholarship sponsored by DanceWearCorner.
- Paula Byrne from Dance Teachers Club of Boston won the 500.00 grant sponsored by Curtain Call.
- Marissa Salemi won the scholarship from Associated Dance Teacher of New Jersey to their events on 2/8/2015 and August 2015.
- Nancy K. Dennis won the Dance Teachers Club of Boston scholarship to the event in March 2015
- Jeanne Peihl won the Rhee Gold Company scholarship to the conference held July 30-August 2 2015.
Watch for information and expanded offerings of scholarships and grants for 2016 coming soon!
What are you looking for in dance? Unity has the connections.
Are you a dance educator? (private dance school, K-12 or higher education)
Are you a dance retailer or wholesaler?
Are you a dance therapist, dance advocate or work in any dance related field?
UNITY has resources for you and invites your participation.
All UNITY brochures are freely customizable by and for dance marketers and are available on our website.